Thursday, January 31, 2008

Videos are my achilles tendon

Not much can tempt me to come back and play WoW. However, when I watch WoW videos I get a certain desire to play. In particular I watched a video over at Crusader Aura which made me wish I had leveled my paladin more. Ahh, the lure of big numbers. It's all too much for me because in my head I know how overpowered an offensive holy paladin can be. I've watched Nomakk play his paladin in the 49 bracket. He can take on 2-3 guys at a time and either outlast them back to his team or kill at least one before they take him down. Talk about staying power!

Sigh.. no WoW though! I have no desire to come back, I just need to stop reading blogs. In order to do that I need to build that damn static blogroll already. It's really not that much work, right?

1 comment:

Space Monsters from OHIO said...

NO WOW!!! Im raiding karazhan tonight and Im willing to spend 3 to 4 hours per night leveling my 70 epic dwarf paladin in there!!! no life you say!?!! I say yea...my char. is awesome and has sweet gear... So no life I dont care who needs a girlfriend when you have a paladin whom is super shweet.

haha wow and how silly it is.

No wow for me evur again. I'm still paying on my account untill feb. 22nd and I havent played since the 20th of january...so Hazah.

WoW is a drug, It makes you feel the need to better you char. more than yourself.